30 October 2017

zombie-fied unikitty

Zombie Kitty
Zombie Kitty

Just in time for Halloween, a Zombie Kitty!

The Unikitty! sneak peek episode Spoooooky Game (only in the US Cartoon Network though) isn't the only Halloween related stuff released this season. Firestar Toys has an awesome new product, a custom design Zombie Kitty! No tricks! Now ain't that a treat?

Look What You Made Me Do!
Look What You Made Me Do!

When I saw it, I immediately knew I have to add an undead version of my favorite oddball princess to my growing uni-clowder. The custom design is directly printed on to the LEGO bricks. They did not use any stickers or vinyl, which is a really, really good thing. I must say their team has done a perfect job producing a high quality and play-resistant finish. If you want to have your own Zombie Kitty, you can order it in Firestar Toys' official website.

Heads Up!
Heads Up!

Happy Halloween! Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment