10 November 2017

batman & super angry kitty attack [70817] gallery

Batman & Super Angry Kitty Attack [70817]
Batman & Super Angry Kitty Attack [70817]

This is an oldie but a goodie. Attack!...

In my quest to collect the Unikitty variants (quite late, I know!), I stumbled upon the Batman & Super Angry Kitty Attack [70817]. It may be packaged in an itty-bitty box, but it sure is loaded with lots of fun!

The Batman & Super Angry Kitty Attack [70817] set is more of a collection of mini- and brick-built figures. Included in the characters galore are Batman, Super Angry Kitty (yey!), a Robo Skeleton, and a Micro Manager. I was super amused playing with this little set, and I believe that was reflected in my snaps below. Hopefully, you'll agree with me. Enjoy!

Batman
Batman

Super Angry Kitty
Super Angry Kitty

Robo Skeleton
Robo Skeleton

Micro Manager
Micro Manager

Attack!
Attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment