11 November 2017

LEGO loki

Loki
Loki

Loki!

This is nothing but pure LEGO Loki appreciation post (haha!). I can't believe I let this little set [10721] sit on my shelf for more than a year before opening. Actually, this is my best mates' birthday gift to me last year (Thanks again kuys and ate!). They knew Loki is my favorite Marvel superhero supervillain character, that's why they got me the LEGO Juniors Iron Man vs. Loki [10721] set. It's the easiest and cheapest way to obtain a Loki minifigure. Needless to say, this minifigure instantly became one of my most favorites. And for that, Loki deserves his own blog post!

God of Mischief
God of Mischief

P.S. I wonder how soon 'til we get an official Lady Loki or Young Loki or Kid Loki minifigure? (Waaaaaaaahhh!).

No comments:

Post a Comment