29 November 2017

LEGO star wars magazine: issues 28 & 29

LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 28
LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 28

LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issues 28 and 29!

I'm super sorry that this post is super late! But here they are, finally, and they're back-to-back bumper issues! Both issues have the usual activities, comics, posters, etc. from a galaxy far, far away. I think it's noteworthy that contents about the LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures are obviously increasing. Does that mean we're going to get free gifts based on the series soon? Let's wait and see...

For Issue 28, the free gift is a First Order Snowspeeder. It is also called the Light Infantry Utility Vehicle. It was manned by First Order Snowtroopers, which I thought at first were represented by the white stud in this micro-build. Apparently, it was there to hold the blaster cannon. The micro-build looks quite similar to its bigger counterpart [75100], which I don't think a lot is a fan of. This is due to the fact that there are still a lot of unsold stocks in toy stores (and considering they're always on sale!). I wonder why? If you're going to ask me, I don't have it either.

First Order Snowspeeder
First Order Snowspeeder

For my extra gift, I got the TIE Bomber, which was given away in Issue 13.

TIE Bomber
TIE Bomber

Issue 29 is not a bumper issue everywhere. Bonus gifts were given exclusively to Tesco. I don't know if it's the same in other stores, but in my local, the bonus one is a Kanan Jarrus minifigure!


LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 29
LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 29

And for the amazing gift, a Droid Gunship! This automated predator is very powerful, heavily armed with missile pods, and laser cannons. This unit is also used to transport and deploy different battle droids into, um, battle.

Droid Gunship
Droid Gunship

As I mentioned above, the bonus gift is a Kanan Jarrus minifigure, which was originally included in Issue 19. And in case you've forgotten, this is actually the first ever free minifigure from the LEGO Magazine!

Kanan Jarrus
Kanan Jarrus

For next issue's cool new toy, the wishbone Y-Wing! It comes out on 6 December.

Y-Wing
Y-Wing

1 comment: