19 November 2017

LEGO ninjago movie movie maker sets spotted in the UK

Movie Maker [5004394]
Movie Maker [5004394]

Ninja alert! Not one, but two The LEGO Ninjago Movie Movie Maker sets have been spotted in the UK wilderness! And they may be available for a limited time only!

First of is the Movie Maker [5004394] polybag. For only £4.99, you can get this huge polybag at Argos. The kit comes with a Spinjitzu Training Jay Walker minifigure, the same one from The LEGO Ninjago Movie Official Annual 2018. I got mine for free by using the £5 voucher Argos has e-mailed me (Check your e-mails if you have an Argos account!). And what perfect timing! I think this will be a great stocking filler (if it fits, haha)! You can order your own polybag here.

The second one is the Movie Making Kit [853702], which is available from LEGO.com for £15.99. I'm not sure if this is available in-store as well, but I don't think I have seen this in my local LEGO Store. Best to give them a call, I guess. The set comes with a Spinjitzu Training Kai, identical to the one from Kai's Dojo Pod [5004916] polybag. You can order your own kit here. You just have to hurry if you want this set for it has a Retiring Soon tag!



Movie Making Kit [853702]
Movie Making Kit [853702]
(Photo grabbed from: https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/NINJAGO-Movie-Making-Kit-853702
)

No comments:

Post a Comment